Jobs At Altman Rentals
Altman Rentals is known for its culture of customer service, product excellence, and teamwork. We have an exciting work environment and we are committed to offering competitive compensation, rewards, and benefits. All current and/or open jobs will be posted on this page, so please check back frequently.
If you would like to be considered for any open or future job openings, please send your resume to:
Randy Altman - firstname.lastname@example.org
Or By Mail:
Altman Rentals, Inc.
57 Alexander Street
Yonkers, NY 10701
Attn: Human Resources
No Phone Calls Please!
Lighting Shop Technician - Temporary / Seasonal
Altman Rentals is looking to hire an accomplished Shop Technician with excellent computer skills who is committed to quality customer service with good personal standards of integrity and enthusiasm.
- Providing order preparation, return, and maintenance of the Shop’s lighting rental and sales inventory
- Assisting the Operation’s Manager with the daily maintenance and updating of the company’s computerized asset management system.
- Maintaining Altman’s high level of customer support
- Maintain a professional and respectful business environment with co-workers and customers
- Contributing to the Shop’s success by sharing as a strategic thinker
- A minimum of 2 years lighting technician experience preferably in a rental shop environment is preferred.
- High School graduate or successful completion of a G.E.D. program
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Excellent PC based/Windows computer skills including fundamental understanding of computer networking systems
- Curiosity and interest in the lighting and production industry
- Strong ability to motivate yourself and others to be accountable to goals, time management, details, and integrity
- Professional and effective verbal and written communications in English
- High aptitude in technical abilities and troubleshooting
- Prior training and experience operating a forklift is favorable.
While performing this job you will be regularly be required to work standing for up to 3 hours at a time and to operate a keyboard, basic hand tools, and simple power tools, primarily in a warehouse environment. Specific vision abilities include close vision. The job also requires you to walk, primarily on a level surface throughout the day in the office, warehouse and customer locations. Proper lifting techniques must be used as you will be required to reach above shoulder height and below your waist with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.