Altman’s Proline Location and Studio Fresnels offer a brilliant combination of style, durability, performance and efficiency.
Altman ProLine 650w
The 650L serves as a small key, backlight or kicker, providing unparalleled lighting across its versatile power range. The 650L features a clam shell door, short cord for grid mounting or 25' cable with a heavy duty in-line switch for location. The Proline 650L has a 112 mm standard focus lens, safety screen, flat steel yoke with combo adapter or pipe clamp, cord wrap and hinged filter frame. This light accepts all standard 6 5/8" (16.8 cm) accessories. Also available for this unit are 4-leaf or 8-leaf barndoors, a 3-in-1 snoot set, and a full compliment of scrims. This product comes in either a stand mounted or a hanging version. Included in every Proline fixture is Altman’s new “F/S EZ Glide System“ which allows the tray assembly to flood and spot with ease.
- Rugged lightweight die-cast and extruded aluminum housing. Construction employs all corrosion resistant materials and hardware.
- Rib design for superior strength and ventilation
- Easy operating focusing control with Teflon guides
- Front end accessory holder accepts 6 5/8" (16.83 cm) accessories.
- Spring loaded top accessories latch
- Lightweight, flat steel yoke with 1/2" (12.7 mm) opening, and Kipp™ handle
- Spherical, super pure aluminum reflector finished with a thermal brightening process
- Thermal shock resistant, 4 1/2" (112 mm) borosilicate glass Fresnel Lens
- Polarized, 2-pin GY9.5 type socket
- Rating: 650 watt 120/240 volt AC/DC operation
- Reflector, socket and lamp carriage, controlled with a Hi-Temp rear focusing knob, are driven along guide rods by a worm gear.
- Hinged filter frame and safety cable with spring clip included
- Wire safety screen included
- U.L., c.U.L. and CE listed for 650 watts
- Made in the USA
- 9 3/4"W x 10 1/2" H (with yoke) x 7 3/4"D
- Weight: Approx; 7 lbs. for hanging mount model.
Approx; 8 lbs. for stand mount model.
SPEC SHEET PDF DOWNLOAD
MANUAL PDF DOWNLOAD