The City Theatrical ShoW Baby 5 makes wireless DMX simple. Show Baby 5 can be used as a transmitter or receiver. When a control console is plugged into the DMX input jack, the unit configures itself as a transmitter. If nothing is plugged into the input jack, it configures as a receiver- passing a full universe of DMX through it's output jack. 5 ShoW ID channels allow users to maintain multiple DMX universes simultaneously, and each universe is color coded for easy pairing of transmitters and receivers. Show Baby 5 wireless DMX transceivers save you time and hassle by eliminating long cable runs.
(TO BE USED WITH CONSOLES)
City Theatrical SHoW Baby 5
- Based on ShoW DMX Neo technology.
- Compatible with all ShoW Baby and ShoW DMX Neo systems.
- LED indicators provide visual confirmation of signal strength, receiver/transmitter operation mode and data presence.
- Up to 72mW ETSI broadcast power.
- RDM capable with proxy and responder functions.
- Power supply and hanging bracket included.
- 3.625"W x 1.8"H x 3"D, 6.4 oz.
- Complies with FCC, IC and CE rules and guidelines.
- 3-pin or 5-pin models available.