The Rosco 1700 Fog Machine is an affordable professional fog machine. The Model 1700 features a volume control on the remote that is standard equipment. This allows the user to dial up the exact amount of fog needed for each effect. Also included are on/off timers for automatic initiation and cessation of a fog effect.
Rosco 1700 Fog Machine
- May be operated with the Rosco Chiller Module or Rosco Coldflow for low-lying chilled fog.
- Gives a high burst of fog and then ramps back to give continuous fog at any volume
setting with no interruption for a reheat cycle.
- Easy to service and maintain.
DMX Capable, Remote Ready
- DMX interface is available allowing full control from a lighting control board.
- The remote control can be stored in the machine and comes with a 15-foot cable.
- Extension cables for extending the remote 50 to 100 feet are also available.
- Up to four Model 1700 machines can be "daisy chained",
or operated together from a single remote.
- Useful in venues such as discos, clubs, large performing spaces or theme park attractions or where more than one machine is required to fill the space with fog or smoke.
- Equipped with an electronic thermostat, a cast aluminum heat exchanger and a piston pump, all for easy serviceability.
- Holds either a 2.5 or 4-liter container of fluid and will use any Rosco fog fluid.
Tested for use in professional theatrical productions and are included under the Equipment-Based Guidelines of the Equity-League Pension and Health Trust Funds.