The 7.5-inch ColoramIT scrolling color changer is the second-smallest unit in Wybron's family of professional-grade color changers. It's the next step up from the ColoramII family of color changers, which Wybron has produced for nearly 20 years.
The IT generation of Coloramcolor changers comes packed with a wealth of improvements and new features. The ColoramIT's aluminum case features rounded corners for easier handling. A non-reflective matte finish powder coat keeps the color changer cleaner. The front door can't fall off the chassis because it's hinged and secured with fasteners that require no tools. Also on the front, a multi-use gel frame can hold a frost gel frame or lock in place to securely hold a top hat. The unit's all-aluminum rollers are coated for long life and run on bushings rather than ball bearings for quieter operation. The drive belt has a special profile for movement that's quieter than the old-fashioned timing belts. And as in ColoramII, the rollers are direct-driven from the digital servo motor, with no gears or belts to create extra noise.
Wybron Coloram II, 7.5"
- Model Number: 87110
- Width: 12.81 inches/ 325 mm
- Height: 11 inches/ 279 mm
- Weight: 5.5 lbs/ 2.45kg
- Three-second end-to-end gelstring movement (32 frames)
- Adjustable gelstring speed and fan speed
- 4-pin XLR connector for power and data input and output
- The 7.5-inch ColoramIT fits the following light fixtures: ETC Source 4 Par, Par 56 and 64's, Fresnels and HMI's up to 1.2kw